Located on the foothills of the Vosges Mountain and nearby the region of Strasbourg, the vineyard of Ergersheim, south oriented, produces dry great wines soft and syrupy. The hillside Kefferberg, benefits from a specific microclimate, lined in the South by the Bruche river, conferring to the wine a typical subtle acidity. Many generations of Scheyders exploited vineyards but since 2005, thye sell their own bottled wine: 7 kind of white wines and the crémant.
The tasting is free for the private individuals, but paying for the groups up to 25 people. It is possible to visit the cellar from Monday to Saturday.
The wine cellar is situated near the bicycle paths to Molsheim and Strasbourg.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AUxerrois, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 25
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols