Located in the heart of Molsheim, on the wine road nearby Strasbourg, the family Boehler grows according to a well-balanced ecosystem the 7 kind of Alsatian wines, the noble wine Bruderthal, Crémant and late harvest wines.
The free wine-tasting session happens in the wine cellar for individuals. Groups up to 12 people have to make a previous appointment (with fees).
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Gewurtztraminer, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 2
- Maxi : 12
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Temporary maximum capacity : 8 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available