Locaed in the village of Dorlisheim on the Alsatian wine road nearby Strasbourg, the winery Pierre et Frédéric Becht is a family business for several generations. The estate covers 20 hectares, some in Dorlisheim and some on the Stierkopf hill in Mutzig. Both vineyards are on south-facing slopes, sheltered by the Vosges and with predominantly marl and limestone soils. The Stierkopf spot is exceptional with its high levels of sunshine, it produces some remarkably fine wines.
The family Becht grows all the 7 varieties of Alsace wines and produce Crémant, late harvest wines so as brandies.
The wine-tasting session are for free for individuals and can been commented on the alliance with some dishes. The reception for groups up to 75 people is made by previous appointment.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AUxerrois, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 75
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Temporary maximum capacity : 3 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Contactless payment highly recommended