The estate Regin is located in the village of Wolxheim on the beginning of the wine road of Alsace. The village is known for its Riesling wine. It can be explained through the quality of the vineyard's soil. Two great soils can de distinguished: the Grand Cru Altenberg de Wolxheim and the Lieu-dit Rothstein.
Leaning against the Horn’s cliff, the vineyard named « Grand Cru de Wolxheim » produces harmonious Riesling wines. Whereas the vineyard called “Rothstein” oriented a South and sheltered by an old royal pit produces subtle wines.
The wine tasting with visit of the wine cellar is free for individuals.
Possibility of wine tasting with snacks paying for groups up to 50 pers. but by appointment only.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Price advantages :
- Other special offers : Free for the driver and guide
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Temporary maximum capacity : 2 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended