Located in Dorlisheim on the wine road nearby Strasbourg, the family business exists since 1984 and covers 13 hectares of vines. the vineyard is situated on different south-southeast oriented hills of the Vosges. It is fragmented on 5 municipalities. The soil is mostly made up of coquina (muschelkalk) based on a Jurassic limestone slab.
The estate proposes the 7 kind of wines, sparkling wine Crémant and brandies.
It is possible to visit the wine cellar and the vineyard combined with a wine-tasting session. A meal can be included to the tasting session on prior booking only.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AUxerrois, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Price advantages :
- Other special offers : 7 € remboursé sur l'achat de vins
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Children's reception, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
- Maxi : 20
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Temporary maximum capacity : 5 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended