Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The estate Zoeller is located in the village of Wolxheim on the beginning of the wine road of Alsace. The village is known for its Riesling wine. It can be explained through the quality of the vineyard's soil. Two great soils can de distinguished: the Grand Cru Altenberg de Wolxheim and the Lieu-dit Rothstein.
Leaning against the Horn’s cliff, the vineyard named « Grand Cru de Wolxheim » produces harmonious Riesling wines. Whereas the vineyard called “Rothstein” oriented South and sheltereda by an old royal pit produces subtle wines.
Wine cellar with 17th century wine press. Free wine-tasting for individual and paying for groups.
Wines: the 7 Alsace vintages, Noble wines Altenberg, sparkling wine, later harvest wines, nobles Grains.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : masque conseillé, personnel masqué
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Temporary maximum capacity : 6 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended