The estate Lindenlaub is located in the village of Dorlisheim on the beginning of the wine road of Alsace since 200 years. The winery has 10 ha of vines located on the hills of Husaren, Stierkopf and Rangenberg where the Riesling wine acquires a strong body and a sharp taste.
The family raises in 7 organic wines, late harvests, the sparkling wine Crémant, as well as special wines. Tasting of wines is free for individuals, but make a call before arrival.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Reservation required : Yes
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 20
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Temporary maximum capacity : 1 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Mask provided, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required, Contactless payment highly recommended