Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The estate Lindenlaub is located in the village of Dorlisheim on the beginning of the wine road of Alsace since 200 years. The winery has 10 ha of vines located on the hills of Husaren, Stierkopf and Rangenberg where the Riesling wine acquires a strong body and a sharp taste.
The family raises in 7 organic wines, late harvests, the sparkling wine Crémant, as well as special wines. Tasting of wines is free for individuals, but make a call before arrival.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest , Sylvaner, Pinot blanc, Riesling, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot gris, Gewurtztraminer
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Reservation required : Yes
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 20
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Mise à disposition de lingettes désinfectantes
- Opening hours and sales service available : Ouvert au public, En Drive, Propose la livraison à domicile
- Temporary maximum capacity : 1 pers
- Protective measures : le prestataire déclare respecter les protocoles sanitaires, Masque fourni, Gel hydroalcoolique à disposition, Réservation obligatoire, Paiement sans contact fortement recommandé