Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The vines culture on the domain Kaes goes back to 1898. in 2010, it turns to the production of organic wines on the 7,5 hectares. The grape harvesting is completely made by hand.
The domain proposes AOC Alsace (Protected Designation of Origin) developed ont he 7 Alsatian wines. There is also to discover stronger wines such as the Grand Cru Bruderthal, the Taubenstein wine, the "Réserve", the late harvest wine etc, so as the sparkling wine cremant and the local brandies.
It is possible to visit the cellar, the vineyard and to participate to a wine tasting without having an appointment.
The winery can accept groups up to 50 people.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50