The winery Brand and Sons is a family company located in Ergersheim twenty kilometers away from Strasbourg. The exploitation produces organic wines on its 10 hectares since 2001. The wines are protected by the regulations AOC (protected designation of origine) which guarantees a constant quality of the work in the vines and the wine making is controlled. The harvesting is realized by hand for a better respect of the grapes.
The Brand family proposes for sale the 7 wines of Alsace, cremants and late harvest wines, as well as wines issued from the hillside Kefferberg: an argilo-calcareous soil exposed south filling the grapes with aromas ginving to the wines more strength and character.
On the domain, it is possible to benefit from the advice of the winegrower concerning wine tasting or how to agreement dishes and wines. Otherwise, a visit of the wine cellar and its impressive wooden barrels may be interesting especailly with some explanations on the winegrower's work in the vineyard or the wine process.
All year long, various events are proposed: wine tasting evenings, wine tasting courses, stroll in the vineyard, …
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Gewurtztraminer, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Tourist grape harvests, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 30
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Temporary maximum capacity : 4 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Reservation required, Contactless payment highly recommended