Our family exploitation grows 16 hectares of vineyards in the region of Molsheim, town of the Bruderthal wine, one of the most promoted Grand Crus in Alsace. Jérôme Neumeyer belongs to the fourth generations of wine growers. He grants his vineyard with delicate care by practising sustainable growing methods to protect the vineyard’s balance and its ecosystem.
The range of the domain NEUMEYER collects well-balanced wines. The marno-calcareous soil is known since the XIVth century that confers to the wines a delicate minerality and salinity.
It is possible for individuals to have a commented free wine-tasting. The visit for groups between 10 and 25 people requires an appointment (15€ / pers / 3 wines).
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : English
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 20
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Temporary maximum capacity : 2 pers