The estate Dischler is located in the village of Wolxheim on the beginning of the wine road of Alsace. The village is known for its Riesling wine. It can be explained through the quality of the vineyard's soil. Two great soils can de distinguished: the Grand Cru Altenberg de Wolxheim and the Lieu-dit Rothstein.
Leaning against the Horn’s cliff, the vineyard named « Grand Cru de Wolxheim » produces harmonious Riesling wines. Whereas the vineyard called “Rothstein” oriented South and sheltered by an old royal pit produces subtle wines.
Free wine-tasting for individuals people. Visit of wine cellar. Groups on request up to 50 people. Possibility of wine tasting with snack (paying). Oenotouristiques animations during year. Parking for buses-accessible for disabled people. Wines: the 7 Alsace vintages, Noble wines Altenberg, sparkling wine, late harvest wines, Eau-de-Vie.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Pinot noir, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Late Harvest
- Price advantages :
- Other special offers : Free for the driver and guide
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Reservation required : Booking necessary
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Local tourist information, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 4
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Temporary maximum capacity : 2 pers