The estate Vogt is located in the village of Wolxheim on the beginning of the wine road of Alsace. The village is known for its Riesling wine. It can be explained through the quality of the vineyard's soil. Two great soils can de distinguished: the Grand Cru Altenberg de Wolxheim and the Lieu-dit Rothstein.
Leaning against the Horn’s cliff, the vineyard named « Grand Cru de Wolxheim » produces harmonious Riesling wines. Whereas the vineyard called “Rothstein” oriented South and sheltered by an old royal pit produces subtle wines.
The family Vogt owns numerous eclectic pieces of land in Wolxheim, Avolsheim, Dahlenheim and Molsheim. It works on the reasoned aspect of the vineyard for a better wine quality ont the whole range of Alsatian wine, Sparkling wine Crémant and late harvesting wines.
The estate welcomes individuals for a visit of the wine cellar and a wine tasting for free. Groups up to 30 people have to pay a fee.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AUxerrois, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Local tourist information, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 35
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Temporary maximum capacity : 2 pers