Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Welcome to the Dormeur. This hotel, located on the Alsace Wine Route, in the center of the village Dorlisheim (a 20 minutes drive from Strasbourg), features a modern and radiant setting. Here are upheld our strong cultural values, such as Alsatian hospitality.
The hotel has 15 spacious roomes composed of a shower or a bathtub, a flat-screen TV, a desk, a lounge and some of them have a balcony. A groung floor room is devoted to disabled people with an entry at the back of the building from the car park. Three great rooms are for families but careful they are duplex with spiral staircase. Some rooms have an open bathroom with the tub in the main room.
A conference room is available for a maximal capacity of 25 people. The restaurant is next to the hotel.
The SPA with sauna and jacuzzi is open.
- Pool : no
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : yes
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : no
- Restaurant on the premises : yes
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,5
- Nearest airport : Strasbourg-Entzheim, Baden Baden, Euroairport Bâle-Mulhouse
- Location : In the town/village centre
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque
- Internet connection : Network connection, Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Convenient service : Group reception
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Seminar/meeting room
- Equipment of meeting rooms : Paperboard, Television, Video projector
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Cot
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private patio
- On-site leisure equipment : Spa, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- Capacity :
- number of people : 36
- Number of rooms : 15
- Number of rooms with shower or bath and toilet : 15
- en nombre de chambres familiales-communicantes : 3
- Self-catering cottages/furnished/bedrooms (beds) : 15
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Chambres désinfectées selon le protocole
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Temporary maximum capacity : 15 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available