Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Located in the heart of a medieval city twenty kilometers from Strasbourg, this restaurant is next to a magnificent Renaissance building called Metzig. The Cheval blanc is a part of the local history. The cuisine is fine and delicate made of fresh products from the market. Elaborated and cooked right after their arrival in the kitchen, there is no place for frozen products. The menu is composed of 5 starters, 5 main dishes and 5 desserts. It is changed every 10 to 15 days.
The restaurant strategy is to be environmentally friendly by using materials and local products.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : no
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Luncheon vouchers
- Type of food : semi-gastronomic
- Practical restaurant service : Dish of the day, Takes into account food allergies, Service after 9 pm, Snacks, Group reception, Orchestra, Caterer and banquet organiser, Takeaway
- Internet connection : Network connection, Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 50
- room 2: : 50
- Nombre total de couverts en salles : : 100
- terrace 1: : 50
- Equipement restauration : Terrace, Air conditioning, Banqueting / reception room
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Booster seat
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery, NHS COVID Pass mandatory