Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Et oui, en Alsace du Nord aussi, il y a du vin ! La cave vinicole de Cleebourg vous accueille pour vous présenter ses Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, Gewurztraminer, Riesling et Auxerrois… à consommer avec modération, mais à offrir avec plaisir à Noël !
Located 60 kilometers north of Strasbourg, Cave de Cleebourg’s vineyards cover almost 200 hectares of the Nothern Vosges Mountains in the Alsace region of France. Wine production was introduced into the Cléebourg area by Dominican monks from neighboring Wissembourg as early as the 9th century A.D. Except for the phylloxera outbreak that swept through Europe in late 1800s and the devastation caused by retreating armies in the last days of World War II, wine production has continued to this day.Many of Cave de Cleebourg’s vineyards share favorable south and southwest facing slopes in the villages of Cleebourg, Rott, Oberhoffen, Steinseltz and Riedseltz. Soil types in the region range from sandy loam to clay to marl, attributes that Cave de Cleebourg’s winemaker uses to craft a broad range of wines with qualities that closely mirror the area’s diverse geographic heritage.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AUxerrois, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 256m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, No vaccination pass required
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available