Small family estate of 8 hectares of vines entirely conducted in Organic Agriculture, in the southern vineyard of Wissembourg. Lydia and Peter welcome you in their tasting cellar in the heart of the charming village of Seebach to make you discover their wines and crémants of Alsace. They produce fine and elegant wines, dry and balanced, from the range of Alsatian grape varieties: Sylvaner, Pinot Blanc, Riesling, Muscat, Pinot Gris, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay for the crémant.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner
- Comments on prices : Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Cellar visit
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.