The second largest church in Alsace after the cathedral of Strasbourg. The square tower is the only building remaining from the Norman abbeychurch of the 11th century. The are some superb stained-glass windows, frescoes. The monastery was founded in the 7th century. The famous Benedictine monastery was secularised 1524.
- Altitude : 157m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,1
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English