Le Comptoir, a snacking area in Obernai, has different atmospheres that invite you to share and relax, whatever you desire: on the terrace on sunny days, in the pleasant dining room or in the library lounge with its comfortable sofas...
Local, seasonal and... Always appetising! At Le Comptoir, you can only enjoy locally sourced products rigorously selected from local producers who are both inspired and inspiring.
This is a clear locavore bias in a region rich in gastronomic expertise. Soups, sandwiches and nibbles, on the savoury side, which put Alsatian specialties in the spotlight.
Moreover, served throughout the day, the traditional regional pastries renowned for a gourmet break, in the heart of Obernai's historic centre.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : no
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Restaurant prices (in €) :
- Min. menu : 5
- Maxi menu : 12
- Payment method : Credit card, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Luncheon vouchers
- Type of food : Organic, Tea parlor
- Practical restaurant service : Continental breakfast, Buffet breakfast, Brunch, Lunch buffet, Takes into account food allergies, Snacks, Packed lunch, Staff can provide advice about Alsatian wines, Wine sharing available, Takeaway, Wine waiter
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English, Thaïlandais
- Practical services : Borne de recharge pour voitures électriques
- Number of places to eat :
- Nombre total de couverts en salles : : 24
- terrace 1: : 12
- Equipement restauration : Terrace, Air conditioning, Bar