Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Here, know-how has been passed down from father to son for five generations. The Lehmann distillery is committed to protecting and carrying on this family tradition.
An alchemy somewhere between tradition and modernity.
For 5 generations our know-how has been passed down from father to son. It was my grandfather and my father who instilled in me the passion for distilling.
They taught me to distil spirits with an authentic taste, to refine the fruit in such a way as to reveal every facet of its delicacy and complexity.
It is subtle and careful work that cannot be improvised.
This family heritage allows us to approach each day as a new challenge and to perpetuate tradition in a spirit of innovation and creativity.
Today we are the only artisan distillery in Alsace to hold the EPV label - Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant. This state label guarantees the excellence of our rare and ancestral know-how, "made in France".
Our fruit brandies eloquently express the long tradition of quality and refinement in French gastronomy, for which they are ambassadors around the world.
My commitment to the future is to protect and perpetuate this family tradition.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Altitude : 186m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 25
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols