Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Family Weibel, from father to son winegrowers, welcomes you to its estate (by appointment for groups up to 50 people). When touring the cellar, you will discover the traditional winemaking in oak barrels. You can enjoy as well the 7 Alsatian grape varieties, Crémant d'Alsace, Late Harvest and famous wines of the Schenkenberg hill, during a friendly tasting in the cellar.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Price advantages :
- Other special offers : chauffeur + accompagnateur gratuit
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Vente à emporter Prise de rendez-vous recommandée par téléphone au 03 88 95 67 43.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Protective measures : Hydroalcoholic gel available