" The Weibel family, winegrowers from father to son, welcome you to their farm. Discover their traditional vinification in oak barrels and taste among others the wines of Schenkenberg. "
Family Weibel, from father to son winegrowers, welcomes you to its estate (by appointment for groups up to 50 people). When touring the cellar, you will discover the traditional winemaking in oak barrels. You can enjoy as well the 7 Alsatian grape varieties, Crémant d'Alsace, Late Harvest and famous wines of the Schenkenberg hill, during a friendly tasting in the cellar.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Price advantages :
- Other special offers : chauffeur + accompagnateur gratuit
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Visite de cave, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available