Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
It is since 1732 that viticulture has been the rhythm of the Blanck family's life. Enter their cellar made entirely of oak barrels, they will reveal their history and their know-how to you.
We have been a family of wine makers for decades. It is in Obernai that our expertise and passion have been handed down to each new generation in our winery filled with impressive oak barrels. Wine making being an art, we treat our wineyards with all the respect it deserves. We reap our own grapes and our goal is to make sure our activity is environmentally friendly.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Rouge d'Ottrott AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
- Maxi : 60
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Temporary maximum capacity : 1 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended