" It is since 1732 that viticulture has been the rhythm of the Blanck family's life. Enter their cellar made entirely of oak barrels, they will reveal their history and their know-how to you. "
Viticulturists since 1732, the BLANCK family owns some 19 hectares of vineyards in production spread over several exceptional terroirs. The jewel of these terroirs is the Schenkenberg located on the slopes of Obernai. On site, enjoy a cellar composed exclusively of oak barrels, most of them centuries old, as well as the Boutique du Vigneron where you will find the tasting area, wines and creams coming directly from the family vineyard as well as various local products.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Rouge d'Ottrott AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 185m
- Prices for children :
- Nous consulter
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Tasting fee , Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
- Maxi : 60
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Temporary maximum capacity : 1 pers