" Cathy and Gilbert work more than 7 ha of vines at the foot of Mont Sainte Odile. They will be happy to make you taste their grand cru Kirchberg, Klevener or other local wines. "
Cathy and Gilbert LANG work 4 hectares of vineyards at the foot of Mont Sainte-Odile. The estate produces wines from the grand cru Kirchberg de Barr, Klevener de Heiligenstein, and local wines: Affenberg, Schenkenberg d'Obernai. On reservation for groups (up to 40 people).
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 215m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50