" Discover this family winery, where the Motz will be happy to have you taste their organic wines. "
Our family estate has existed for 6 generations. As of 2014, we have switched to organic farming. The 7 Alsatian grape varieties are raised either dry, tender or mellow.
Since 2019, our sons Florent and Nicolas also produce natural wines under the brand "Flo et Nico":
- Fût n'en Bulles: very expressive festive wine
- Nature oubliée: Sylvaner with a fruity taste reminiscent of cider
- Colline libre (Freiberg): Orange wine, a blend of aromatic grape varieties
- Sentier Fleuri: Pinot Noir, a full-bodied natural wine with a gourmet aroma of black cherries and blackberries.
The Nature wines are always dry wines, without added sulfites and without filtration.
We welcome you with pleasure for individual or group tastings.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 220m
- Prices :
- Group rate : 6€
- Price advantages :
- Group (minimum number of people) : 10
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, alsacian, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 40
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Temporary maximum capacity : 10 pers