Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The current protestant place of worship occupies the choir of the former franciscan convent church. It was built thanks to the contributions of the Knight Hartmann de Rathsamhausen. An impressive nave was added in the 14th century followed by a polygonal chapel topped by an openwork spire around 1425. It was abandonned by the Recollects, a monastic franciscan order banned by the French Revolution. The Church regained its religous purpose in 1881 when the Town authorities brought down the dilapidated nave and gave the building to the protestant community.
- Altitude : 174m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 0,85
- Comments on disabled access : Rampe d'accès et boucle magnétique
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : No vaccination pass required
- Protective measures : Wearing a mask is mandatory