In the heart of Alsace, between the charming town of Sélestat and the village of Mussig, the Hôtel de l'Illwald welcomes you in a friendly and comfortable setting. Ideally located near the Alsace Wine Route and close to the Haut-Koenigsbourg, you will discover an exceptional fauna and flora as well as an exceptional heritage.
The 16 comfortable and fully-equipped rooms and suites offer a decor that combines tradition and modernity. The authentic and gourmet inn offers traditional cuisine that is perfect for family meals or business lunches.
The hotel can also host your seminars and business meetings. Spa area with sauna and hammam.
- Pool : yes
- Spas and treatments or balneotherapy : no
- Parking : yes
- Bike garage : yes
- Restaurant on the premises : yes
- Air conditioning : no
- Free Wifi : yes
- Pets allowed : yes
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 6,7
- Nearest airport : Strasbourg-Entzheim, Baden Baden, Euroairport Bâle-Mulhouse
- Location : At the edge of the forest, Isolated, Plain
- Altitude : 174m
- Prices :
- Min. double room : 135€
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Transfer
- Internet connection : Network connection, Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Convenient service : Luggage transport (pedestrian) free of charge, Borne de recharge pour voitures électriques
- Interior equipment of the accommodation : Bar, Fireplace, Character room, Seminar/meeting room
- Equipment of meeting rooms : Paperboard, Video projector , Screen, Air conditioning
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair, Cot, Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food, Baby changing table/mat, Stool in bathroom
- Outdoor accommodation facilities : Private garden, Closed courtyard
- On-site leisure equipment : Outdoor swimming pool, Sauna, Turkish baths, Fitness room
- Capacity :
- number of people : 36
- Number of rooms : 16
- en nombre de chambres singles : 3
- en nombre de chambres doubles : 13
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.