Nadine and Sylvie Blumstein, together with Mickaël, invite you to discover the Domaine Edelweiss, which has been organically farmed since 2011. The estate is located at the foot of the Ortenbourg castle between Châtenois and Scherwiller.
We are happy to welcome you in a spacious and pleasant cellar. To plan a tasting session, it is advisable to announce your visit.
Main events at the estate :
- Winegrower's picnic
- Open house: 1st Sunday in September (see news)
Adherent to the Interprofessional Charter "Accueil en Caves d'Alsace".
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AOC Scherwiller, AUxerrois, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 190m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Tourist grape harvests
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Aire de pique nique
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 80
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.