Marie-Thérèse and Hubert Blumstein, Nadine and Sylvie, as well as Mickaël, invite you to discover Domaine Edelweiss, located at the foot of the Ortenbourg Castle between Châtenois and Scherwiller.
We are happy to welcome you in a spacious and pleasant cellar. Tasting is possible every day except Sunday by appointment. It's always best to announce his arrival.
Main events at the :
- Winegrower's picnic
- Open House: September 1st (see news)
Don't miss the Sentier Gourmand organized by the wine growers on the last Sunday in August.
Adherent to the Interprofessional Charter "Accueil en Caves d'Alsace".
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 190m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Tourist grape harvests, Visite de cave
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Aire de pique nique
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 80
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers home delivery
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available