Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Domaine Bernhard & Reibel, a family wine estate and independent winegrower, welcomes you all year round for cellar visits and commented tastings. Group welcome possible for up to 50 people by appointment. Do not hesitate to contact us! Adherent to the Interprofessional Charter "Accueil en Caves d'Alsace". Local appellation Coteaux Haut-Koenigsbourg, places called Hahnenberg - Weingarten - Rittersberg. Member of France Passion.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AUxerrois, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 190m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Visite de cave, free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English, Russian
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery