A family estate run by the brothers Guy and Pascal RUHLMANN. The vineyard is carefully maintained in a durable environment and certified with the TERRA VITIS label. Tradition and Quality since 1958, could be our leadership. Discover our wines from the SCHERWILLER area, a famous precocious gravelous soil for a well ripeness for Rieslings grapes. Or our wines from the granitic slope, the RITTERSBERG, who express fullbodied wines with some nice mineral flavours.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AOC Scherwiller, AUxerrois, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 190m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Cellar visit, Vineyard visit for groups
- Languages spoken : French, German, alsacian, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 10
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.