The Robert Haag et Fils estate is located in central Alsace, at the foot of the Ortenbourg castle in Scherwiller, the Mecca of Riesling. A picturesque and friendly winegrowing village, crossed by the Aubach, a stream lined with old wash houses and half-timbered houses from the 17th and 18th centuries.
Visit of our 18th century cellar with its oak barrels and the modern vat house. Tasting of our Alsace wines with commentary by the winegrower in our tasting room (by reservation only).
HVE - High Environmental Value - certified estate. 1st year of organic conversion of the vines.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AUxerrois, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 190m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Visite de cave
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers home delivery
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended