The Robert Haag et Fils estate is located in central Alsace, at the foot of the Château de l'Ortenbourg in Scherwiller, the Mecca of Riesling. Scherwiller is a picturesque, friendly wine-growing village crossed by the Aubach, a stream lined with old wash-houses and half-timbered houses dating from the 17th and 18th centuries.
Visit our 18th-century cellar with its oak tuns and modern winery. Tasting of our Alsace wines with commentary by the winemaker in our tasting room (by reservation only).
Estate certified HVE - High Environmental Value. 3rd and final year of organic conversion of vines.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AOC Scherwiller, AUxerrois, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Late Harvest
- Altitude : 190m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Cellar visit
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, alsacian, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.