Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
It is with pleasure that the Dussourt family will show you their estate with 18th century cellars and grandiose, century-old casks (17,800 litres for the largest). In our tasting cellar, we will share with you our passion for Alsace wines with the tasting of our Crus de Terroirs, our Crémants d'Alsace and our Riesling appellation Communale "Scherwiller". High Environmental Value Certification Level 3 and member of the Interprofessional Charter "Reception in Caves d'Alsace".
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AOC Scherwiller, AUxerrois, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 187m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Visite de cave, free tasting, Paid tasting for groups, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Reservation required, Contactless payment highly recommended