Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Auberge Ramstein is a***-Family restaurant nestled in the heart of the Alsatian vineyards, in Scherwiller, between Strasbourg and Colmar. The rooms and the interior relaxation area, with a 135m² swimming pool and jacuzzi, will offer you comfort and relaxation with a beautiful view over the Rittersberg vineyard and the Château de l'Ortenbourg.
Nicolas, the chef, assisted by his son Lucas, will introduce you to a cuisine that combines tradition and innovation. You will discover dishes freshly prepared from fresh and local produce to the rhythm of the seasons. Member of the Jeunes restaurateurs d'Europe. Ursula, his wife, evolves in the room for your well-being and will advise you on more than 250 references of the best wines of our cellar.
- Gourmet restaurant : yes
- Alsatian cuisine : no
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Luncheon vouchers
- Type of food : Gastronomic, Traditional
- Practical restaurant service : Caterer and banquet organiser, Takeaway
- Internet connection : Free wi-fi
- Languages spoken : French, German, English, Spanish
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 45
- terrace 1: : 30
- Equipement restauration : Terrace
- Equip./services for kids : Highchair
- Accommodation on site : Yes
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Offers a take-out service
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Reservation required, Contactless payment highly recommended