Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
A rustle in the leaves, a language of sounds and gestures, a chase through the thickets: experience a unique immersion among the monkeys that roam free here.
A rustle in the foliage, a strange language made of sounds and mimics, a chase in the thickets, you are immersed in the fascinating world of more than 200 Barbary macaques. Here a male carries a cub, there two females are friendly delousing themselves, there small monkeys play acrobats above the pool...
Live the unique experience of being immersed among the monkeys that live in complete freedom in a 24 ha forest.
You will be seduced by the exceptional observation possibilities and amazed by the incredible closeness to the Barbary macaques.
Guides, present all along the route, explain the specific behaviours that take place under the astonished eyes of the visitors. They also lead the feeding sessions offered at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Altitude : 400m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 5
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 9,50€
- Child rate : 5,50€
- Group rate : 7€
- Groups : 4,50€
- Etudiant : 8€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : Less than 5
- Other special offers : Adult discount rate: 8
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks
- Practical services : Shops /Sale of goods
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : No popcorn distribution. Request for respect of barrier gestures throughout the place
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended