" A rustle in the leaves, a language of sounds and gestures, a chase through the thickets: experience a unique immersion among the monkeys that roam free here. "
A rustle in the foliage, a strange language made of sounds and mimics, a chase in the thicket, you are plunged into the fascinating universe of more than 200 Barbary macaques. Here a male is carrying a baby, there two females are lovingly spooning each other, over there small monkeys are playing acrobatics above the pond...
Experience the unforgettable experience of being immersed in a 24-hectare forest with more than 200 free-roaming Barbary macaques.
You will be seduced by the exceptional observation possibilities and amazed by the incredible proximity with the Barbary macaques.
New in 2022 is "In the skin of a monkey", the new fun and educational trail for families.
Guides, present all along the trail, explain the specific behaviours that take place before the astonished eyes of the visitors. They also lead the feeding sessions offered at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Altitude : 400m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 5
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 11€
- Child rate : 7€
- Group rate : 8€
- Groups : 5,50€
- Etudiant : 9€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : Less than 5
- Other special offers : Adult discount rate: 9
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Comments on disabled access : Disabled access with assistance, different path
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks
- Practical services : Shops /Sale of goods
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended