Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
A family business whose origins date back to the early 20th century and which has since been considerably modernised. The estate is located in Kintzheim in the heart of Alsace on the famous wine route, a major tourist and gastronomic attraction. The vineyard covers 10 hectares, 9 of which are in production, spread over several parcels between Orschwiller, Kintzheim and Châtenois.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AOC Alsace Coteaux du Haut-Koenigsbourg, AUxerrois, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Late Harvest
- Altitude : 220m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 30
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, No vaccination pass required
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended