Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Family estate and independent winegrower at the foot of the famous Haut-Koenigsbourg castle. We produce and market the 7 grape varieties of Alsace as well as the Grand Cru Praelatenberg appellation, unique in its kind with a gneissic terroir of origin. Our estate has been certified in High Environmental Value (HVE) since 2016. We want to have products rich in aromas and matter while respecting the environment.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Free tasting for groups, free tasting
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers home delivery
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended