The Claude & Christophe BLEGER estate is located in Orschwiller, the centre of the Alsace wine route and home of the prestigious Haut Koenigsbourg castle.
The vine and wine are family traditions that have been perpetuated for nearly four centuries by the Blégers. We have been independent winegrowers from father to son and daughter since 1630.
The family owns vines and cultivates them in a traditional way with the aim of producing a very rich fruit, which will allow us to elaborate a fine and refined wine that expresses the expression of a terroir.
We produce all the Alsatian grape varieties, white, red, rosé, Crémant, Vendange Tardive, Grand Cru,... And all our wines are certified organic.
See you soon for a tasting
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AOC Alsace Coteaux du Haut-Koenigsbourg, AOC Rouge de Saint Hippolyte, AUxerrois, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 220m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Visit with educational sheets/pack, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Free tasting for groups, free tasting, Cellar visit, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, alsacian, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Bus stop, Online shop, Borne de recharge pour voitures électriques
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 100
- Equipement et services vélos : Prise pour recharge de batterie
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.