Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The Claude & Christophe BLEGER estate is located in Orschwiller, the centre of the Alsace wine route and the stronghold of the prestigious Château du Haut Koenigsbourg. Vines and wine are family traditions that have been perpetuated for nearly four centuries by the Blégers. We have been winegrowers from father to son and daughter since 1630. The family owns vines and cultivates them in a traditional way in order to produce a very rich fruit, which will allow to elaborate a fine and refined wine that expresses the expression of a terroir. All our wines are certified organic.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AUxerrois, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 220m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Visite de cave, Free tasting for groups, free tasting, Vineyard visit for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 100
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers home delivery, No vaccination pass required
- Protective measures : Hydroalcoholic gel available