Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The winery dating from 1724 is located in the heart of the Alsatian vineyard, at the border of the two departments of Alsace, Bas-Rhin and Haut-Rhin, close to Sélestat, along the picturesque wine route, in a typical village and at the foot of the remarkable medieval castle "le Haut-Koenigsbourg".
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 250m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Visite de cave, Free tasting for groups, free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 80
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service, Offers home delivery