Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Our family estate, located in the bailiwick of Haut-Koenigsbourg (18th century) in Orschwiller, is the result of a long tradition of vine cultivation. It has been built up over time and currently covers six hectars. As an independent winegrower, we invite you to discover the fruit of our work, our wines.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English, Spanish
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers home delivery, No vaccination pass required
- Protective measures : Contactless payment highly recommended