Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Welcome to Cigoland, the stork theme park for the whole family! Enjoy plenty of rides and shows for all ages, and observe the animals that inhabit the park.
For the past 40 years, the Cigoland Park has chosen to favour attractions accessible to all and to raise awareness of different audiences to the specific ecosystems of Center Alsace and more particulary to that of the white stork. Far from the mad rush of thrilling rides, visitors can observe storks roaming free or in one of the park's five aviaries as well as many other species of animals, surrounded by lush and diverse vegetation often typical of the Ried.
- Altitude : 200m
- Distance to the nearest station (km) : 3
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 18€
- Child rate : 16€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 3
- Discounts for children : undefined
- Special offers : undefined
- Group (minimum number of people) : undefined
- Other special offers : More than 60 years old : 16,50
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit
- Services offered : Workshops/classes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria, Drinks, Yes
- Practical services : Shops /Sale of goods, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 20
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Wearing a mask is mandatory for customers in lines, attractions, refreshment stands, shops, circus and Extreme Worlds and is highly recommended when travelling in the park. As part of the sanitary measures, any exit from the park will be considered final before 2pm, in order to avoid people crossing at the park entrance.
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended