Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Discover a warm and friendly inn 3km from Sélestat in the heart of the Illwald reserve.
By the fire or on the terrace by the water, we offer you a culinary journey with products from organic farming! Lovers of authentic products and keen to delight your taste buds, a delicious blend of nature, tradition and creativity.
At meal times we offer a menu of the day and suggestions on the slate. During the day, you can enjoy our ice creams and snacks.
Seminars, banquets, themed evenings... on reservation
- Pets allowed : yes
- Gourmet restaurant : no
- Alsatian cuisine : no
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : yes
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : yes
- Restaurant prices (in €) :
- Min. menu of the day : 20
- Min. children's menu : 10
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Luncheon vouchers, Transfer
- Type of food : Organic, Traditional
- Specialities : World cuisine, Vegetarian , Plat végétalien, Gluten-free
- Practical restaurant service : Dish of the day, Takes into account food allergies, Snacks, Packed lunch, Food & wine matched menus available with wine by the glass, Group reception, Orchestra, Caterer and banquet organiser
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Bus stop, Packed lunch, Point d’eau (eau potable), Camping available, Possibility of organising music
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 50
- Nombre total de couverts en salles : : 50
- terrace 1: : 100
- Group headcount : Mini, Maxi
- Equipement restauration : Garden, Terrace, Bar
- Equip./services for kids : Possibility to heat up baby bottles or baby food
- Accommodation on site : Yes
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, NHS COVID Pass mandatory
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Contactless payment highly recommended