Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
The second cellar of the Achille Thirion Estate is located at the entrance to the village of Orschwiller.
Come and discover the estate's wines as well as local products in a spacious and pleasant place. Enjoy also our terrace with one of the most beautiful views of the vineyards and the Haut-Koenigsbourg castle.
Our parking spaces are easily accessible whether you are by car, motor home or bus.
Reservation required for the tasting courses or food and wine pairing tastings.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AOC Alsace Coteaux du Haut-Koenigsbourg, AOC Rouge de Saint Hippolyte, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 250m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Bus stop, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 40
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, No vaccination pass required
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended