The second cellar of the Achille Thirion Estate is located at the entrance to the village of Orschwiller.
Come and discover the estate's wines as well as local products in a spacious and pleasant place. Enjoy also our terrace with one of the most beautiful views of the vineyards and the Haut-Koenigsbourg castle.
Our parking spaces are easily accessible whether you are by car, motor home or bus.
Reservation required for the tasting courses or food and wine pairing tastings.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AOC Alsace Coteaux du Haut-Koenigsbourg, AOC Rouge de Saint Hippolyte, Edelzwicker, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 250m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Bus stop, Open to individual clients
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 40
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended