Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Our entire vineyard has been in organic farming for about twenty years and in Biodynamics since 2003. In 2016 we built a bioclimatic cellar where we have been making our own wines completely independently since then.
This cellar, located in the centre of the Alsatian wine route, is a passive building built of wood and straw. This realization of 5000 self-supporting straw bales makes it the largest construction in Europe to date.
All the work in the vineyard is done by hand, in biodynamic agriculture. The vine is at the centre of our attention in order to remain faithful to the needs of wine and nature.
Our way of working the vines allows us to work on small yields and thus favour the quality of the berries. Our fermentations are spontaneous, due to the indigenous yeasts of our homemade sourdoughs made from our own grapes. Our vinification is carried out with a minimum of inputs; we only sulphite only if necessary during bottling and in homeopathic doses.
The entire Achillée team will be happy to meet you at the cellar where we bring our passion to life. You are welcome to visit the cellar and enjoy a wine tasting or to settle in our sofa areas around a glass of wine and a plate of cheeses and delicatessen.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , AUxerrois, Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Altitude : 187m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Paypal, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : Visite de cave, Free tasting for groups, free tasting, Tourist grape harvests
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Aire de pique nique, Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients, Possibility of organising music
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 200
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Possibility of reception and tasting outdoors
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended