Christian Barthel Wine Estate is a family run business located at the beautiful Albé village in Alsace region. Our vineyards benefit from an exceptional mountain climate in Alsace. Christian Barthel Wine Estate operates on eight hectares of vineyards spread out between Villé village and Albé village, Alsace.
At Christian Barthel Wine Estate, staffs are committed to preserve the nature and balance of our vineyards. In addition, we are continuously working on pest management as well as vineyard plots development in order to enhance the quality of the soil. At Christian Barthel Wine Estate, we are aiming to obtain the finest dry and fruity wines in the region by using complex viticultural techniques and procedures.
Our wine estate produces a wide variety of wines including a local speciality Pinot Noir named "Rouge d'Albé".
The Barthel family is devoted to supply customers with premium wines that can be purchased directly at our retail shop in Albé village or at some exclusive local supermarkets.
During the covid-19 crisis: Drive and delivery.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Gewurtztraminer, Muscat, Pinot noir, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Riesling, Sylvaner, Late Harvest
- Altitude : 338m
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Reservation required : Yes
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : Free tasting for groups, free tasting, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Mini : 15
- Maxi : 50