Chef Jean-Luc Brendel shares with you his love of cooking through dishes combining terroir and creativity. The 1 Michelin star restaurant welcomes you in a charming 16th half-timbered house where old beams elegantly blend with the Feng Shui-inspired design décor. Treat yourself to a gourmet moment to discover a whole universe of tastes and aromas for a truly exceptional moment.
- Gourmet restaurant : yes
- Alsatian cuisine : no
- Tarte flambée : no
- Vegetarian : no
- Fish : no
- Gluten-free : no
- Payment method : Credit card, Cheque, Transfer
- Type of food : Gastronomic
- Practical restaurant service : Takeaway, Wine waiter
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Number of places to eat :
- room 1: : 40
- Nombre total de couverts en salles : : 50
- Equipement restauration : Air conditioning
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.