" Meet the storks in freedom, observe the otters in their natural environment, stroke the fish in the aquarium, share the experience of the caretakers and discover the Alsatian biotopes in this beautiful park! A fun time to share among all ages. "
A natural interlude in a 5 hectare park. In the shade of the willows, NaturOparc invites you to take a pleasant walk in a preserved wilderness, a place of tranquillity dedicated to observation, where it is good to stroll.
A passionate commitment to local wildlife. Since 1976, NaturOparC has been committed to the preservation of regional biodiversity and is involved in breeding and reinforcement programmes in the wild, as it has done for the White Stork, the European Otter and now for the Great Hamster!
Animal encounters with the keepers. Every day, the animal keepers offer you 6 to 8 meetings to discover the residents and the NaturOparC spirit, but also the techniques of fishing for aquatic animals.
Our team of enthusiasts is always happy to share a special moment with visitors.
New in 2021: The NaturOparC 2.0 mobile application!
- Altitude : 249m
- Prices :
- Adult rate : 11€
- Child rate : 9,50€
- Price advantages :
- Free for children (age limit) : 5 years
- Discounts for children : 5 à 12 ans / Etudiants : 13 à 18 ans.
- Other special offers : CE (IRCOS,...)
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Holiday vouchers, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Free visit, Self-guided visit with documents in French
- Amenities services : Terrasse, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Yes
- Practical services : Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 30