Wine coop founded in 1954, strong of 110 members for a cultivated surface of 200 hectares.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Children's reception, Local tourist information, Online shop
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 40
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : 2 clients maximum en même temps, règles de distanciation
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service
- Temporary maximum capacity : 2 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available, Contactless payment highly recommended