ur family business is located in the heart of the Alsatian vineyard, in the Upper Rhine part of the Alsace Wine Route called "The Pearls of the Vineyard". The Domaine Berger is an estate that has been handed down from father to son for three generations. After Frédéric and Claude, Olivier the grandson perpetuates this family passion and know-how. Olivier, who joined his parents on the family estate in 2005, has been passionate about the world of winegrowing since he was very young. Our wines come from a mosaic of 67 plots, totalling 9 ha of vines, most of which are planted on the best slopes between Colmar, the capital of Alsace wines, and Ribeauvillé. The fertility of the Mittelwihr soil has been recognised since the 12th century. Its exceptional climate explains the presence of the emblematic almond trees of this charming wine town of 950 inhabitants. They give their name to the famous local terroir classified as "Grand Cru": the Mandelberg. To pay homage to this generous nature which delivers the most subtle aromas of fruit and flowers, all our wines are aged in wooden barrels. Our ambition is to contribute with passion and professionalism to the renown of Alsace wines. The estate has a tasting cellar. Visit of the cellar Children are welcome! Group welcome: contact us to prepare your visit Wine and food activities: Visit of the cellar with historical and wine-making explanations; Visit of the nearby vineyards and description of the different work carried out in the vineyard throughout the year, as well as explanations of the soils and terroirs; Commented tasting of our wines. Other proposed activities: Walking tour on the wine trail. Possibility to see the different works in the vineyard and the cellar according to the period of the year.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash, Transfer
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups
- Services offered : Free tasting for groups, free tasting, Vineyard visit for groups, Vineyard tour
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.