Winecellar between tradition (house from the 15th century with hundred-years-old oak barrels and a wine press from 1836) and modernity (a modern bottling line). Organisation of commentated visits of the cellar on request.
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation, Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 60
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.