The family winery certified organic cultivation,is located on the heights of Mittelwihr, and streches over 11hectares of vineyards in hillsides. The Zirgel Family is a independent winermaker,which is a mark of quality, in the 3 generation; she vinifies, breeds and bottle her wineon the winery. There wines are from high expression, the fruit is a union of renowned terroirs, an exeptional microclimate and a long passionate work of winemakers. plus: visit and tasting commented for individuals and groupes (on appointment) For all events organised during the year, like Picknick on each Whit Monday, Apero gouramnd, Christams Cave etc, check our web pages for all information and appointement. You have the possibilty to rent one of our three lovely cottages on the winery.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals
- Services offered : Free tasting for groups, free tasting
- Amenities services : Air conditioned site, Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 60
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Toilettes fermés Le client attend devant la porte eux ouvrent Possibilité de déguster mais poussent pas à la dégustation. Crachoirs individuels à disposition. Préfèrent que les clients passent commande à l'avance
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public
- Temporary maximum capacity : 2 pers
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Hydroalcoholic gel available