Share your best experiences in Alsace with #visitalsace
Family estate, where the passion for wine has been passed on for 7 generations to offer you Wines, Cremants and Grands Crus of Alsace. We welcome you every day at 2:30 pm for a commented visit of our cellars followed by a tasting of 3 wines at the rate of 10€ (except on Sundays). You can learn more about the winemaking profession and discover our historical vat room dating back to the 20th century with its hundred-year-old oak barrels as well as our current vat room with our stainless steel barrels. Tasting and sale on site at the estate. More information : www.bott-freres.fr
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace grands crus AOC , Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cheque, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 50
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.
- Commentaire "mesure covid" : Les dégustations sont à nouveau possibles et sont faites dans le respect des règles sanitaires. Pour tout achat de 100€ réalisé directement au caveau, un joli masque en tissu est offert au choix.
- Opening hours and sales service available : Open to the public, Offers a take-out service
- Protective measures : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols