It is at the foot of the fortified church of Hunawihr that the Mittnacht family has been making wines of high expression since 1963. Today, it is Marc Mittnacht, son of André, his wife Paule and his son Pierre who work the 11 hectares of vines spread over the best terroirs of Hunawihr and Ribeauvillé. For more than 20 years now, the vineyard has been managed in Organic and Biodynamic Agriculture. We will be delighted to share our passion for the land and the wine with you. You are welcome for a tasting to discover the purest and most natural wines possible.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Type(s) of wine : Alsace AOC , Alsace Grands Crus AOC, Crémant d'Alsace AOC , Selection of Grains Nobles , Late Harvest
- Comments on prices : Credit card, Cash
- Type of visits proposed : Guided tour for individuals, Guided tour for individuals with reservation
- Services offered : free tasting, Paid tasting for groups
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception
- Group headcount :
- Maxi : 25
Opening times and days are liable to change according to circumstances. Please take all the necessary precautions.